Welcome to Landfall, the epitome of laid-back luxury situated on the world famous Sandy Lane beach.
This beautiful, spacious and private villa offers our guests an experience they will treasure forever. We look forward to sharing paradise with you…
The exclusive Sandy Lane beach is situated on the west coast of Barbados and is on Landfall’s doorstep. This tranquil and secluded white sand stretch of beach takes its name from the Sandy Lane hotel that occupies the southern end of the cove. With the exception of the prestigious hotel only four other properties, including Landfall can boast this premier position on Sandy Lane beach. Furthermore, Landfall is one of only two luxury villas available for rental.
Landfall is a luxury rental villa situated in the parish of St James on the exclusive west coast of Barbados. The elegant, sprawling six-bedroom property rests on the island’s most sought after beachfront, Sandy Lane. Landfall is around 12,000 square feet and offers its guests a unique blend of indoor and outdoor living. This private villa boasts an unrivalled backdrop as its walled garden opens directly on to one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful beaches with golden white sand and warm, calm, azure waters.
“Built of local white coral-stone, shingle roofed and hidden behind bougainvillea and hibiscus-clad walls, Landfall beguiles you from the moment you step over the threshold into its courtyard, with its pool, burbling fountain and gallery cascading with flowers. By the time you’ve downed one of butler’s rum punches, followed by a candlelight dinner with the trade winds sighing through the gazebo, and tree frogs providing the chorus, you’ll probably be totally bewitched.”
Jill Crawshaw, The Observer, 25 January 2004
- “Perfect villa, perfect location, perfect service – perfect holiday!”
- “The most spectacular house and view. Truly chilled. Thank you.”
- “Incredible! Such a wonderful family holiday.”
- “Just bliss.”
- “Wonderful place, wonderful staff, wonderful food. A true delight.”
- “Wonderful as normal. We always love staying at Landfall.”
- “A good time was had by all in paradise!”
- “Probably the best week of my life. The worst thing about it is leaving.”
- “What an unbelievable holiday. Cooking and service absolutely first rate. Roll on next year!”
- “The most idyllic holiday ever – and the place where we got engaged!”